Accounts Receivable Management
Accounts Receivable Posting and Reporting
Do your Accounts Receivables have you chasing payments instead of growing your business? Financial Connections offers accounts receivables management which helps small businesses focus on maintaining strong client relationships and growing their business, instead of chasing payments and processing invoices. Keeping a business in the black by maintaining consistent cash flow is at the heart of every successful business, and Financial Connections has the tools and experience to get your receivables back into shape.
Our Accounts Receivables & Billing Services
Financial Connections offers the following Accounts Receivables services:
- Consolidation of print, mail and electronic deliveries from one source
- Immediate access to document images, thereby saving time
- Universal repository for all documentation required for customer service
- Retrieve documents and data, 24 x7 through a common web browser
- Minimize delinquencies and bad debt
- Increase cash flow and salvaged revenues
- Reduce processing costs by up to 70%
- Reduce billing support costs and DSO
- Customized inbound/outbound account handling programs
- Professional handling and ongoing monitoring of customer disputes and discrepancies
- TQM and other quality improvement programs, to ensure continuous improvement
- Confidentiality of data, which ensures security
- Accurate handling of data.
- Quality assurance processes, which improve customer loyalty
- Cost-effective services
- Quick turnaround time
Our Billing & Accounts Receivables Services also include:
- Billings preparation
- Record and account for revenue
- Entering receivable transactions into the accounting system
- Preparing and delivering periodic statement
- Issuing of credit memos and refund checks approved by the customer
- Maintaining subsidiary receivables ledgers
- Carrying out process adjustments approved by the customer
- Applying cash received to customer accounts and resolving short pays
Accounts Receivables and Billing Support
Financial Connections uses industry leading software programs, coupled with 256 bit encryption to ensure the safety and security of our clients information. We have over 30 years experience in Accounts Receivables and Billing services, and have helped many small businesses in the Portland Oregon and Vancouver Washington area reduce their bad debt and accounts receivables aging.
We off free consultations if you’re in need of help with your accounts receivables management.