Financial Connections, LLC is a locally owned bookkeeping firm providing specialized accounting services to business owners in every industry with reportable income of $100k to $23 million. We are looking for a QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online experienced bookkeeper who can perform full range accounting services for our clients. We work as a team here as well as individually with an enthusiastic vibe and great causal atmosphere.
Essential Job Functions:
– Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and IRS regulatory requirements.
– Maintain internal controls and safeguards for receipt of revenue expenditures of cash and financial assets.
– Full data processing of bank and credit card accounts through reconciliations.
– 1099 preparation and monthly trial balance analysis for balancing of financial data.
– Asset management, including amortization schedules.
– Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely
manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
– Full Cycle Payroll processing, including multi state taxes, prevailing wage rates and certified
– Oversee all financial and project accounting; ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned
– Maintain numerous accounts at same time being able to cross account between various
– One on one client communication both in person and electronically.
– Highly motivated, passionate and creative team player with demonstrated commitment to the organization and demonstrated ability to work with corporate owners and employees.
– Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs, Word, Excel, Outlook and Accounting software.
– Must possess a professional presence and demeanor.
– Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to conduct meetings
or subject matter expert interviews representing the organization.
– Must have personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to the
organization’s mission: a proactive, hands on strategic thinker who will own the responsibility
for financial reporting.
– Must have ability to communicate with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature and flexible
manner, handling highly sensitive matters with diplomacy and empathy.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and effectively
handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
– Able to troubleshoot, identify viable options and problem-solve using excellent reasoning abilities and demonstrating sound judgment.
– Ability to take initiative, multi-task, work independently and work well under pressure.
– Ability to cultivate and expand relationships with various corporate partners, government and
state agencies, and strategic partners.
Some form of degree in Accounting, whether currently working toward or have already received. Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a Finance and Accounting function with specific experience in full cycle accounting, coordinating audit activities, and financial reporting, general ledger, multi-state payroll reporting, journal entry and flow through process and multi-state excise tax reporting. Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks software both Desktop and Online.
We offer competitive pay, employee health/dental insurance, disability and other insurance policies, PTO and retirement benefits.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected], only individuals with proven skill sets listed above need apply also please no sole proprietors or individuals owning their own bookkeeping businesses.
Thank you for your interest in this position.